About Attack Up - Healing Shaman skill (Useless in Heal Shaman PVP)

Sep 25, 2018
Attack Up in Heal Shaman PVP is basically useless because it gives Attack Value, I've seen some servers where the Attack Up skill would give Magic/Melee attack and this seems to be benefit to both sides (characters with attack damage and magical damage), of course, the % of Magic/Melee damage had to be balanced according to the damage that the races currently do.

Plaque

Jun 4, 2018
They normally do not like to change core mechanics of the skills but I would agree. There is a whole new pvp balance needed.

Sep 24, 2018
I agree is a useless skill for the character in question but useful for supporting physical attack chars.
However there is an even more useless skill which is the Feather Walk of the bow ninja.
It is necessary to create a balance to make all skills of all chars useful and advantageous to them and to balance the chars in general as nowadays the magic chars are much weaker than the physical chars.

Aug 26, 2018
I agree is a useless skill for the character in question but useful for supporting physical attack chars.
However there is an even more useless skill which is the Feather Walk of the bow ninja.
It is necessary to create a balance to make all skills of all chars useful and advantageous to them and to balance the chars in general as nowadays the magic chars are much weaker than the physical chars.
same for "lightning blast" from ninja archer, it does 0 dmg

StillNomega

Aug 23, 2018
They already saw it by now. I would guess that in order to force a new PvP Balance we should wait after 4.0 as for right now it would be too much work for them. I totally agree that the current PvP System is even worse then before.
+1 , 18k dmg with 1 side equip is funny , need a big rework , like the critical res , with 230 (maxed with pvp for dragon shaman) u crit 1 skill every 13/14 skill , and every skil deal 50% less then all other class.
Actually Mentals and Bow Ninja is Broken more then the old Wp sura that is now balanced .
Archer is the new best 1v1 class (should be the weakest lol)
Magic Classes got weaker then before (they were the only thing to balance and the wp sura too)but , let’s wait for 4.0
Would be nice if the double res Rune would be added again in the second line of Determination runes , as it s wrote in PvP balancing thread .
We all know that some classes counter others but here work in the opposite way 1-2 class counter all others .
It s a shame in my opinion seeing only Mentals and Bows
Actually there is no sense in the pvp system and it doesn’t follow any guide or line..
I may could be a lot critic but saying that the pvp is balanced means to lie to yourself .

Sep 25, 2018
Another character we don't see a lot in PVP is Dragon Shaman, currently, a shaman is seen as a buff only class for the majority of the players, that's maybe because he doesn't have that good of a kit. To this, for example, we could give to Dragon Aid a bit of Critical Damage (PVP) [Balanced % ofc] and Blessing some Defense Bónus (PvP) [also Balanced % ofc] like the rune.

Oct 4, 2019
Thanks,buddy.

I'm going to speak more generally

The worst is the Dragon Shaman.

Even with more than 250% criticism, it never criticizes. Shit... The critic on a Dragon Shaman is his trademark. it's like the care shaman no longer had his heal, or the body his aura. Why did you put 20% critical defense on the Kyanite necklace, where did this shit idea come from?
The power of Dragon Shooting (the skill) which is totally ridiculous.
The power of skills in general that is increased by the dex when it should have been the STR ((as on all servers)), to be able to play Body. (with a bell for example)
(It's like putting the INT instead of DEX to increase the value of the Ninja spells. It doesn't make any sense)
And on only 3 skills. Only one does real damage, only one!
Dragon Roar (Dragon's Roar execution is instant on all metin servers for years)

Black Magic
completely restricted spells
Normally it is the most powerful class of the game. It strikes like a shaman care

Magic Weapon.
Only 2 skills and average defence and a piercing shot defence far too high on the game. So at the hand to hand, it's an non existent class.
the dispel which only lasts a few seconds

Aura warrior.
I can paraphrase. same problem as Magic W.
And if we only talk about skills? The mental is 1000 times stronger.

And everyone has buffis, of course. Which doesn't help.

Dagger
Only one good skill accompanied by a regeneration of skill far too slow.

Heal.

For 1/1 it remains correct.
because your opponent will be exhausted before you
But for the war pvp, it's totally shitty, because there's too much magic defense on the server. Their skills are caresses, even the map2 mobs are more scary.

Aeldra is the best server I've ever made, with probably the best scripts. But in the last few months it's gone crazy....

You made it too easy for new players to play. As a result, you have lost most of the former players and made the game less exciting.

The PvP that was already non-existent since the Kyanite Jewellry may completely disappear.
Today it's a huge joke, there are only Archers and Mental Warriors left. Diversity is DEAD.

The few remaining Former Players, discuss among themselves in map2 or map1 and do nothing more because they are desperate.

Please, please,please. Please, please. For Aeldra's survival. Gather several big players who know the pvp perfectly on METIN, talk to them about it on discord (preferably in voice), and rebalance the fucking PVP.
And above all! Give us back a difficult and attractive PVM. Group PVM, PVM where the experience rises slowly, PVM with real drops...
(for example the Demon Tower which is a popular place for the PVM and PVP on Metin could be a perfect dungeon for new ideas... You did this with the monkeys, so do it with the tower :) )

I hope that his messages will not go unnoticed again and that you will take into account the frustration of the majority of players this time.

Tchao