Apology to Teti-Ban explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBoiDoy

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, as said from the title, i want to apologolize to Teti, i raged earlier today when i found my account banned because of a friend more exactly my roommate, and i've said some bad things to him, i hope he didn t got mad at me. So, here s what happened, me and my roommate started playing aeldra again, i played in the past, my main account was redHair, back in the days and at some point i quited, got bored and gaved all the items&accounts to friends, now i started a new account, character name: BadBoiDoy, what my roommate did, he asked for my account so he can farm from both his and mine whyle i am away so i gaved it to him, what he didn't said is that he used m2bob to farm(QxQx was his character name if i remember corectly), him using the hacks on both accounts resulted in me also getting banned. Therefore, i would love to get a second chanche if possible, i know i said some bad things to Teti, he probably got mad at me, but i didn't really meant to say those words, i also had a dispute with my roommate about what he did, and i was just mad, i hope he can accept my apologies and forgive me, and i also hope i can get my second chance if possible.

Thank you.

Teti

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Community Manager
May 9, 2018
Hi,
i checked the IP's again and at the time where the bot was used, it was the same IP when you created your character. I hate it when someone is lying to me.
In addition you wished me and my whole family cancer and death.

If it would true that it was your friend and not you, i would accept the apologize, but not with this facts.

Greetings,
Teti

Status
Not open for further replies.