Change 5th Sash Skin Bonus [pvm]

Feb 5, 2019
Like the title says, id be for a change of the 5th bonus on the costume skin for sashs;

here is why:

In my opinion, the bonus strong against zodiac is totally useless. For me there is no aim to go for that bonus, since Zodiac is already easy enough without this bonus.
The second thing would be that in the end end end pvm level you have to do smth, bcs for me there is no aim to go for anymore at this point.

My suggestion would be that you may change the 5th bonus of the dreamsoul from zodiac to maybe average damage (maybe 5-8%).

comments are appreciated

Jun 4, 2018
Agree with you.
It will be more useful another bonus, but not forget that sash costume and bonuses came from Zodiac, and maybe that's why the 5th bonus is against zodiac....not matter how useful or useless it's by default.
Once you reach lv 115 and you decide to go in zodiac temple...you have the right equipment cuz' you've done your homework :))

They could create more bonuses to craft with dream soul ( or maybe they already thought and plan this ) to create diversity. It will be awesome to have another 10% crit or 5% avg or +50 attack value or something like that, bot not deleting the zodiac bonus.

+1

Jun 12, 2018
I agree with you that the fifth pvm bonus is completely useless. Nobody with a healthy mind would use two valuable metin souls to try to get a useless zodiac soul.

But I think adding even more dmg to pvm without changing the bosses is not the right way to do something usefull with that soul (yes I know it would be super expensive to get that soul). Remember that there already is way too much dmg in pvm at the moment, when every random char can kill a world boss in a few seconds or wreck bosses like jotun like they are king wobba.

If the stuff adds more damage to pvm (for example using your idea) they should rework all the bosses.
If they do not add more damage they should rework the bosses anyway...

So in conclusion I think the staff should rework the bosses before thinking about adding more damage to the pvm section.

StillNomega

Aug 23, 2018
-1 as the 4th bonus is “useless” , u don’t need any boost on metins , but u make it to farm “better or faster” and that 5th bonus (as the 4th) is designed in the same way to go “faster” and not “needed” for kill the zodiac boss solo .

Feb 5, 2019
-1 as the 4th bonus is “useless” , u don’t need any boost on metins , but u make it to farm “better or faster” and that 5th bonus (as the 4th) is designed in the same way to go “faster” and not “needed” for kill the zodiac boss solo .
wtf u talking?

StillNomega

Aug 23, 2018
Man lol , do u need the bonus strong against metinstones in order to Kill a Metin that u couldn’t kill? Is only to farm faster/better and the same concept is for the 10% against bosses . And bonus like avrg dmg or attack value will affect also pvp so is not that easy also to choice a bonus to replace that 10 zodiak .

cLear

Sep 23, 2018
Man lol , do u need the bonus strong against metinstones in order to Kill a Metin that u couldn’t kill? Is only to farm faster/better and the same concept is for the 10% against bosses . And bonus like avrg dmg or attack value will affect also pvp so is not that easy also to choice a bonus to replace that 10 zodiak .
Then why not just to swap the order of the bonuses, i mean strong against elements seems way more valuable and important than strong against zodiak

Feb 5, 2019
what u prefere to use in pvp; 10 resistance vs halfhuman or 5 avg? XD I think this wont be any problem at all lol and since there is a row that u have in your costume sash you wont be able to use it on pvp sash so there is actually no problem at all. + zodiac is just completly useless since every fkin nohand can do zodiac by himself by now.

StillNomega

Aug 23, 2018
What’s the point in it then , we have 250 vs monster and we have 10 mob in first bonus , the concept is always the same , u make it in order to farm faster , pvp is another thing , if we need to change it we should remove casting speed as we have a lot.
Is the same concept from a 45 avrg dmg zodiac weapon , 45 is enough to make all easy , but players will pay also 150kkk+ to pass to a 48/49 for have an improve of how much 4K dmg ? Is this worth ? The concept is Always the same .

StillNomega

Aug 23, 2018
I think is better to focus on a Pvp Balanced instead cry for have 2k more dmg in the pvm, thranduil can be made also without v2 runes , u can kill Jotun with Hands and crystal drake now is easy as fuck , most of players quit bcs pvp is unvalanced and not BecausePvm need an improve for the 5th bonus on sash .