Daily Quest

Flobmolt

Aug 2, 2018
Hey @Kuic ,
we did have a discussion about the Daily Quests and what is the best for everyone. Should it be set on 24 Hours when you start the Quest or should it be like a really Daily Quest that ends at 12pm and at 12pm you can start a new one. My opinion is that you should have 24 Hours to finish the quest as soon as you accept it.
Btw. the Daily Quests are the new Quest from the last patch that you can start at lvl 95.

Brand

Nov 29, 2018
yes a 24 h cooldown since the quest was accepted would be good , there are times when during the day i simply cant be at home at all .

Jul 13, 2019
Hey @Kuic ,
we did have a discussion about the Daily Quests and what is the best for everyone. Should it be set on 24 Hours when you start the Quest or should it be like a really Daily Quest that ends at 12pm and at 12pm you can start a new one. My opinion is that you should have 24 Hours to finish the quest as soon as you accept it.
Btw. the Daily Quests are the new Quest from the last patch that you can start at lvl 95.
Thank you, in my opinion the cooldown should start as soon as you finish the quest because maybe you can't do it in that period of time because of off-game stuff.

Brand

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you, in my opinion the cooldown should start as soon as you finish the quest because maybe you can't do it in that period of time because of off-game stuff.

something of the kind to stop timer at the quest during maitenance and shut down periods for example when the server is down for a few minutes when you cant connect to the server .

Also its a daily quest and if you finish the quest in less than 24 h there is no point then and others can abuse it .