Enchantment chest prices

Apr 23, 2018
Your existence is a humiliation :ROFLMAO:
You must be really tilted right now lmao. Just don't suicide or hit someone.
Also stop texting me, I wasted enough time giving you the attention that your parents didn't give you. Find a GF maybe, although it may be quite complicated, she may help you with your Sentimental stability problems. Good luck. Don't even text again, i will just ignore you as your parents did

Setick

Jul 12, 2018
Just buy them and sell them for 25kk or whatever your price is. That way it's a win-win. Stop crying for prices. It's an usual thing, just like the real life markets. If you try to buy something you'll find lots of different prices. Buy and resell=> profit

Natural selection.

Jul 12, 2018
It was always like this, since the beginning of the game. And it's nothing wrong with reselling. I do it myself, lots of ppl resell. I know players that didn't even start the game as farmers, straight to pvp. Making money from trades and playing the market.
And actually trust me, if there weren't any kind of shop searching systems the resell tactic would have been even better. Kinda slow but more profitable

Jun 20, 2018
This thread makes me laugh... I actually had someone message me, cursing at me and insulting me over the price of a few items because i undercut them in shops. People think just because theirs doesn't sell is because 1 person undercut..

His chests will sell then yours will right after. Its a free market and we can sell things for whatever we want. Simple and to the point.

When you make posts like this calling people names for setting prices it will just make other people do it more to make you mad.

Calm down and enjoy the game. Its a game, not a dick... don't take it so hard ;)

RXD

Aug 5, 2018
Austria
This thread makes me laugh... I actually had someone message me, cursing at me and insulting me over the price of a few items because i undercut them in shops. People think just because theirs doesn't sell is because 1 person undercut..

His chests will sell then yours will right after. Its a free market and we can sell things for whatever we want. Simple and to the point.

When you make posts like this calling people names for setting prices it will just make other people do it more to make you mad.

Calm down and enjoy the game. Its a game, not a dick... don't take it so hard ;)
communism2.PNG