Feedback PVP Server

Feb 28, 2019
Es ist extrem nervig die ganze Zeit sein Equipment zu wechseln, wenn man Duelle gegen verschiedene Klassen hintereinander machen möchte. Eine Erleichterung hier wäre Wünschenswert:
nur 1 Schild, nur 1 Gürtel, nur 1 Rüstungskostüm, nur 1 Drachensaphir (ABW. HM, +HM), nur 1 Drachenonix (Bonis ggf auf Granat umschreiben, da der sowieso useless ist), keine oder eindeutige PvP Runen!
So weiterhin: es ist viel zu mühsam sich auf dem PvP Server das EQ zu erstellen, dies sollte wesentlich einfacher gehen, ggf per Quest.
- Masus der Schutz ist viel zu Stark, er halbiert den DMG somit hat man keine Chance auch nur Ansatzweise zu gewinnen
- über Nahninjas wurde genug gesagt...
- Der Schlag DMG im Vergleich zum FKS ist viel zu hoch, besonders beim Mento -> mehr FKS boost

Bes

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Apr 7, 2018
We're going to increase the damage of all skills by 20-30% tonight.
With these new values, we will have to look again at the whole thing.

Unfortunately, we can't simplify creating a character any further. I now have 4 finished characters myself and had to spend about 30 minutes on each character, this shouldn't be a problem.

SuperSaiyajin

Nov 7, 2018
Österreich
Du merkst ab 200% fast keinen Unterschied mehr, weil ein slow cap drin ist.
Du sagst es " fast " unterschied ist trzdm weil es im moment Skill Spam ist und kaum was mit Skill zu tun hat, wenn du ständig deine Skills spamen kannst ohne zu warten, machst nur kurz hits um zu giften danach kann man Skill's Spamen

bbdom

Apr 21, 2019
I have issues with teleporting to other maps while teleporting my game just stop working after I logged in to character my game stop working in the middle of loading

Atla

Jul 17, 2018
I have issues with teleporting to other maps while teleporting my game just stop working after I logged in to character my game stop working in the middle of loading
Same, after I use the rainbow stone on a healer and try to teleport or log in, the game crashes.

blood9980

Apr 20, 2019
Character: Healing Shaman
Level: 115
Problem:
1- weak . This class is a bit weak, his skills hit low, no debuff and no good buffs to resist another skills. its basically used to buff .
solution: Increase skills dmg and some resists (like 10 - 15% )
2- Crashing . everytime i teleport , my game crashes and i try to reconnect and its still crash the game window.
3- Guides : I would love to see a PvP guide to new players like me, i spend like 3 hours making a character and still dont know much about
any guide post?
4-Ninja : its like ninja steal all shaman power to iteself, coz its super strong, need a nerf
5 - Runes : i cant increase to lvl 2 runes, dont know why
6- itens .make a option to buy itens already finished,all bonus added ,dont need to spend time making .
7 -sash costumes : why not put wings to make ur char bit good? :)
8- put NPCS bigger like biologist so we can click once
9- put an option to buy a lot of rune points at same time
10- put npc to test skills and dmg, so we dont need to test on players
11- buffi for everyone . so we dont need to make a shaman to buff healing and dragon
12- remove useless npc and put all in the center of city
13- put itens already finished . why not put lvl 115 bow on npc already so we dont need to upgrade?
well the most important thing to me is a guide. i really need one and would be thankfully if someone do :)

Jun 16, 2018
Klasse: Magie Sura
Level: 115

Problem:

Der DMG vom Magie Sura ist hier echt schwach. Bei so viel Skill/Magiedeff macht er mit seinem stärksten Skill nicht mal 3k dmg am Fernninja der eigentlich als offensive Klasse recht wenig Deff besitzen sollte.
Der Masu als PvP Hybrid Klasse hält zwar einiges aus aber durch die genannte Skill/Magiedeff fällt selbst Dunkler Schutz kaum noch ins Gewicht. Teilweise fällt es mir nicht mal auf wenn er im Duell aus geht.
Das Hauptproblem ist und bleibt aber der DMG im Vergleich zu den anderen Klassen. Selbst GDF macht unter 1k Schaden was bei einer TP Zahl von über 50k fast nichts ist.

Vorschlag:

1. Möglichkeit: Die Skilldeff etwas heruntersetzen

2. Möglichkeit: Den Skilldmg des Magiesura etwas rauf setzen. Hauptsächlich Dunkler Stein als Off Skill. Für seine lange Castzeit macht er kaum Schaden. Alternativ könnte für Dunkler Stein auch die Boost Fertigkeit von Dunkler Schlag auf Dunkler Stein geändert werden um ihn klar als den DMG Skill zu deklarieren, allerdings fehlt es dann dem Dunklen Schlag etwas an DMG. Zusätzlich müsste GDF erhöht werden.

Hier ein GIF welches den Fertigkeitsschaden des Magie Sura im Vergleich zu normalen Hits des Fernninja zeigt.

https://gyazo.com/2c84fd88fe2ee29565fc2237e27dcae8

benyoboy

May 1, 2019
I don't think that the suggestions that will disrupt the originality of the game will gain much appreciation. Bes, It will not disturb the originality of the game.
Lol the game has 1000 and 1 bad ideas and should we keep them this way? I want to preserve the originality so pls remove mounts skins lol!!!

Dec 25, 2018
Archer vs Mental Test-02 (We test changing about runes) (Full Defence Sapphire) (Attack Sash)

With Resistance to Everything Rune : https://gyazo.com/539137efc9240ff2da34ded7ae848d86 , https://gyazo.com/dbd3c1b7245bf428f48cfb32a18ace79 ,
https://gyazo.com/523b730ac367fbc78a4041ffbe4163d4

Without Resistance To Everything Rune : https://gyazo.com/1a73e2f9eecc0ea150c05da321bb22ae , https://gyazo.com/b12b0aa9e19a5c0f8e7a5cb86c6fd478 , https://gyazo.com/ddb47d3b57f9f60b8915e206904163e0

Problem : Resistance To Everything (Defense Bonus +8%) gives too much defense even with the
  • The damage of all classes have been increased
Solution : Defense Bonus should be reduce

Another Problem For Archer :

There is a huge damage difference between massive shot and other skills because of surface damage and individual damage(runes) If i choose surface damage(rune) i gain 700-1k on other skills(flame and deadly arrow)(for arrow rain i gain 400-500) but i lose 2k-2.5k damage on massive shot if i choose individual damage(rune) my massive shot gaining 2k-2.5k https://gyazo.com/8d2ed726b08d6017983ae35742ea9629

Solution : Nerf massive shot , Buff flame and deadly arrow

Nov 30, 2018
Archer vs Mental Test-02 (We test changing about runes) (Full Defence Sapphire) (Attack Sash)

With Resistance to Everything Rune : https://gyazo.com/539137efc9240ff2da34ded7ae848d86 , https://gyazo.com/dbd3c1b7245bf428f48cfb32a18ace79 ,
https://gyazo.com/523b730ac367fbc78a4041ffbe4163d4

Without Resistance To Everything Rune : https://gyazo.com/1a73e2f9eecc0ea150c05da321bb22ae , https://gyazo.com/b12b0aa9e19a5c0f8e7a5cb86c6fd478 , https://gyazo.com/ddb47d3b57f9f60b8915e206904163e0

Problem : Resistance To Everything (Defense Bonus +8%) gives too much defense even with the
  • The damage of all classes have been increased
Solution : Defense Bonus should be reduce

Another Problem For Archer :

There is a huge damage difference between massive shot and other skills because of surface damage and individual damage(runes) If i choose surface damage(rune) i gain 700-1k on other skills(flame and deadly arrow)(for arrow rain i gain 400-500) but i lose 2k-2.5k damage on massive shot if i choose individual damage(rune) my massive shot gaining 2k-2.5k https://gyazo.com/8d2ed726b08d6017983ae35742ea9629

Solution : Nerf massive shot , Buff flame and deadly arrow
I can't understand what you're trying to prove with your "tests", which couldn't be more inaccurate.
I mean, are you trying to prove that different classes deal different damage? Cause that's pretty obvious to the bone.
Your results and the way you present them are so misleading. I don't understand why different classes should deal the same damage, even with the exact same items.
This is fundamentally wrong, because different classes have different cooldowns, different animations, different playstyle and in general, they are different.
What's the point of all these gifs?

Oct 4, 2018
Leve 115
Black Magic Sura
Skills hit so low. It is all about luck with the critical strikes.
Buff the skilles in my opinion or lower the magic rezistance

Aug 31, 2018
I've been testing the Archer Ninja level 115 for two days now. I mainly used the general set which proved to be quite good and has a good balance between attack and defense against all races.
I noticed though that blade ninja has quite a high damage on poison cloud (for example the other skills damaged me about 5-6-7-8K whereas the poison cloud damaged about 20-22K). In this situation a would suggest lowering considerably the poison cloud damage and maybe slightly increase the damage of the rest of the abilities of blade ninja.
Secondly, the red potion is slightly too powerful. I would suggest lowering the HP/sec regeneration of the red potion (although that would affect the PvM as well)
Thirdly, the black magic sura and both types of shaman have quite a low damage in general. Though the shamans are good in the defense department, whereas the black magic sura is quite low on that department. This is a problem on most servers because the damage of sura and shamans are based on magic and a good general set with full dew reaches 72% magic resistance. I would suggest increasing the shamans and black magic sura damage per total.
Another subject i would approach is the weaponry sura. The damage on finger strike and tornado is quite big combined with a very tanky character. I would suggest decreasing (just a little bit because not too much is needed) the damage OR decreasing (same as before, just a little bit) the defence.
As I said I played on archer ninja. Just because i played that does not mean that it should not be changed. I noticed a really big damage on one skill (just as the blade ninja with the poison cloud), on repetitive shot and quite a low damage on the other skills. The fire arrow deals the lowest damage but I guess that is because of the special skill which is maxed out, the fire arrow resistance. So I would suggest decreasing the damage of the repetitive shot and increasing the damage of the other skills. Oh, and also the spark skill seems quite useless because is does not deal damage at all so I would add a strategic effect maybe to that.
On the warrior side, I think they are quite balanced and would not need any changes for now, both the mental and aura warriors.
In the case of 1v1 sets. I had them but I barely used them because, in the empire war for instance, they are quite useless because the attacks come from all the races. In the 1v1 duels though, they are quite too overpowered because it offers too much defense. I would suggest decreasing the value of shields defences.
I also created a Black Magic Sura but I decided to let it go because it is really overwhelmed by other races. While playing the ninja I notice a lot of Black Magic Suras complaining about their defences that are too low and the damage as well.
In conclusion I would give a lot of attention to the Suras and Ninjas especially.
I hope my post helped you through this whole PvP process and I will come back with further posts in the future if updates are introduced.

Nov 30, 2018
Update
oPvP state after the latest patch (Increased character damage):

I must say that it still feels that oPvP fights will never really end.
This is probably because of the over-stacked 'Resistance against Skill Damage' that I previously mentioned here:
I'm here to talk about the Open PvP in general.

In my point of view, the bonus of "Resistance against Skill Damage" is over-stacked which leads us to 2 conclusions:
  1. Negative Effect: It is nearly impossible for anybody to die in the Open PvP, unless it's a 10v1. The maximum damage you receive from a critical spell is around 5k and your HP is around 54095. That makes it increadibly boring and hard to kill literally anybody.
  2. Positive Effect: Over-stacked Resistance against Skill Damage leads us to more precision in 1 VS 1 Battles. This is really good for us, because it means that every skill and hit matters.

So, in my point of view, we are looking to increase damage in Open PvP, decrease the "Resistance against Skill Damage" bonus but simultaneously, DO NOT affect 1 VS 1 mode.

How can this be done?

Three Emperors Shield:
This item is used only in Open PvP battles. Removing the Skill Damage bonus from it and adding an offensive bonus will not affect 1 vs 1 battles at all and will in fact increase significantly the Open PvP Damage. Also, by adding the Defence against Blackouts bonus as preset bonus, we will be able to see more versatile combinations of bonuses in the 1-5 slots, instead of wasting 1 out of 5 slots for such a minority. In conculsion, if you think that with this tweak you will be switching to the normal class shields,. then you're taking a big risk during the oPvP, which is again intresting.

Resistance against Skill Damage 10% → Skill Damage 5%
(+0 to +9 scale: 1%, 1%, 1%, 2%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 4%, 4%, 5%)
Average Damage Resistance 15% → Defence against Blackouts

Dragon Steel Helmets
This is another fundamental source of "Resistance against Skill Damage", which is something we do not like in Open PvP mode. Reducing the bonus to 5% will ensure that people do not actually get 1-shot, but also never-ending fights will be extinct. In addition, tweaking it's bonuses will also increase the damage in 1 vs 1 PvP, altough not enough to make it 'random' or unbalanced.

Resistance against Skill Damage 8% → 5%
(+0 to +9 scale: 1%, 1%, 1%, 2%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 4%, 4%, 5%)

Legendary Dragon Sapphire
Right now, when deciding the bonuses of a Legendary Dragon Sapphire for Open PvP, there's only 1 way to go: 3x Resistances. And that's fair enough. Although, we should be able to see more combinations even in Open PvP Mode for offensive classes such as Ninja Archers. Note: This will also affect the 1 VS 1 PvP, but again 5% is not enough to randomize it and make it unbalanced. IT will just slightly increase the rate at which people die in 1vs1.

Strong Against Warrior, Sura, Ninja, Shaman 15% → 20%

Elixir of Sun / Holy Sun Elixir
This is the most solid way to increase the action in Open PvP battles, where potions are obviously enabled. Also, we are nowhere near touching 1 VS 1 balance with this tweak. In addition, with this tweak, we are also not really unbalancing the PvM, because the most reliable and frequently used method to regenerate HP in PvM is the bonus '% Damage will be absorbed by HP', not really the Elixirs.

Regeneration Rate: 3.000 HP / sec -> 2.500 HP / sec.

Parameter to ensure PvM is unaffected: If the player is in combat against players, then the ratio is decreased to 2,5k/sec. If not, it stays unchanged.

Also, as you can see I didn't even touch Tourmaline Equipment, which is new to the server and really really expensive. I didn't want to mess around with these items because they are actually used in both 1 VS 1 and Open PvP, and they are also really expensive to craft and upgrade. Therefore, if I were to tweak the bonuses of these items, many uncomfortable results will be occured, such as wasting the effort of many PvPers who crafted them or unbalancing the PvP.

Note: I really loved your approach in the Element Talisman+9, where you didn't add any resistance at all. It gave me the feeling that you understand what all this text is about.

PS: This is a highlight of today's Open PvP: https://gyazo.com/2e9ee49087a05b6ba896fd7ad89df0f7
Nobody will ever die at this rate and this is 100% the reason why people are no longer PvPing in the center of the cities or literally everywhere, even though the PvP items are not really expensive (relatively to PvM high-end items).
With the 'Stone of Ice' addition, this bonus has been increased further, which makes the situation very frustrating.
I like that little update and I'm not supporting the idea to delete this new gem from the game, although it's not something I would like in the live server.

Suggestion for the Stone of Ice:
Skil Damage: 2%, 3%, 5% → 3%, 5%, 8%
I'm obviously suggesting this to increase the overall damage of the oPvP fights. Nothing more to comment here I guess...

The damage doesn't feel like it has been really increased. It's around the neighboorhood of 5-6k from almost all skills.
So, at that point, I will still insist in the changes I've suggested before.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018
I noticed though that blade ninja has quite a high damage on poison cloud (for example the other skills damaged me about 5-6-7-8K whereas the poison cloud damaged about 20-22K). In this situation a would suggest lowering considerably the poison cloud damage and maybe slightly increase the damage of the rest of the abilities of blade ninja.
You're probably missing many resistances, if you'd get 22k from Poison Cloud with general defences.
Ninja blade has a decent overall dps (damage per second), although what I would really like to see is a slight increase in the damage output of the normal hits.

Secondly, the red potion is slightly too powerful. I would suggest lowering the HP/sec regeneration of the red potion (although that would affect the PvM as well)
Agreed. Also mentioned it in my post.

Thirdly, the black magic sura and both types of shaman have quite a low damage in general. Though the shamans are good in the defense department, whereas the black magic sura is quite low on that department. This is a problem on most servers because the damage of sura and shamans are based on magic and a good general set with full dew reaches 72% magic resistance. I would suggest increasing the shamans and black magic sura damage per total.
I would partly disagree on this one. Black Magic sura has a very good kit with a great dps (due to the Flame). It doesn'tt really feel like you're lacking anything.
Shamans in the other hand, have a really good utility kit, both dragon and healers. Nevertheless, their damage is indeed slightly lower than any other class damage output in total.
My suggeston to slightly increase the damage output from shamans is the following:

Dragon Shaman has a 52% Chance to 'Fire' the enemy with Dragon's_Roar-L.png Dragon's Cry, causing him to lose certain HP per second. I'm supporting the idea to increase this chance to an optimal of 65%.
As for the Healing Force Shaman, I would suggest:
  • Summon_Lightning-L.png Summon Lightning skill to also have the same chance to 'Fire' the enemy, just like the Dragon's Cry.
  • Lightning_Throw-L.png Lightning Throw to have increased damage.

Last edited: