Feedback PVP Server

Jan 15, 2019
great server, that visual bug is done :) the mental who have much skills what is do damage, then him win :"D great.... :) 2-4 mis skill every pvp, cuz visual bug :)

Oct 1, 2018
Can u write in English or give a sense on what u wrote ? I sayed that sham does a good dmg only if the enemy miss the 15% def into his sapphire .

Keep in mind that u can’t make conclusion into 1v1 duels as for example a body warrior will never win against a Dragon shaman , or an healer will never beat a body warrior, or a Mental should hardly beat a BM sura due to his missing skils.
Or a Bm never beat a Heal Shaman .
Some classes counter others , with this Beta we need to put in order , not make his own pvp class boosted as fuck and unbeatable from everyone
true some classes counter others but as I said I tested only shaman healer and ninja dagger, and my friend only mental, so i did not test with anyone else, we tried comparing damages of skills with 1.1 with set general etc, and mental and ninja dagger are both fine. I think that those 2 should remain untouched and focus on the other classes. Fixing each issue at a time and at the end we can have a balanced pvp system. And agreed with you that some guys are "crying" saying that this class is shit or no damage just because they have in the live server that class and they want that class to be boosted. I myself am a Sura weaponary pvm/pvp at live server, and im not talking about ninja or mental to stay like this because they are strong, NO, im saying that because i think they are fine and balanced for the damage they deal and the class they are. Thats my opinion and it counts what it counts. I think they should start or maybe they have started to focus on other classes that seems to me tht are weak in comparisson to others.

Nov 30, 2018
great server, that visual bug is done :) the mental who have much skills what is do damage, then him win :"D great.... :) 2-4 mis skill every pvp, cuz visual bug :)
Could you just test whatever you want and not complain about everything?
Wake up, this is a test server. It's not supposed to be neither 100% performance nor support many players, without any bug going on.
It's just a "room" for us to test stuff, not to start complaining.
Honestly, you're not looking like a guy who should test stuff, just because you're not patient.

GNYT

Jul 19, 2018
Could you just test whatever you want and not complain about everything?
Wake up, this is a test server. It's not supposed to be neither 100% performance nor support many players, without any bug going on.
It's just a "room" for us to test stuff, not to start complaining.
Honestly, you're not looking like a guy who should test stuff, just because you're not patient.
can you stop criticizing everyone? turn and look at yourself. Everyone here gives an opinion, but you do nothing but criticism. You have no right to insult anyone here. if i remember correctly, this place is a topic that opens up for complaints and advice in the sense of pvp. we didn't expect you to criticize everyone.

Jan 15, 2019
first, thanx gnyt.

and second for the people, if u do some pvp in normally server, then u know, the visual bug is here it to, so stop talk about what i say thanx, and watch each comment before i say that, and i try to help, and test a dmg and the difference about in warrior vs black magic sura, so thanx u say nothing

other if u dont know, the visual bug is here in normal server, i was reported it each weeks. so watch this one, or try the mental class, and u will see why is the lowest point on the mental pvp, and each other class. thanx a lot ma friend
Thanx ma friend.

Tay

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,

Right now i was thinking on a way to balance the characters when i think probably a rewrok on runes can be the best way to balance the pvp.

Warrior BF- Hit runes are really bad, if u think ppl use auto attack, and W MF has drop imune on sb become imposible fight them, all chars can go for attack speed cap easy so right now warrior bf has one less skill to pvp

Runne ideia - A rune like press the attack after 3 hits the target get dmg base hp% or def %, or a rune like lethal tempo in lol removing the attack sp cap for a while

Warrior mf- Def=attack rune is just stupid, become meta, and Sura W and Warrior MF get a big advantage.

Ninja Arc- aRune Movemtn speed = attack probably will help ( i never played archer ninja so idk)

Ninja B- Like we have a rune whit for range on Ninja Arc i think a rune whit boost dmg when u r occult was a good solution (dmg based on enemy Hp% or Def% ) poison cloud was nerfed on beta so upgrading other skill whit this can be ok

Sura and Shaman i cant talk about because never played whit them

PVP in general need balance, on beta everyone has perfect itens and duels are too long, basicly the out dmg from chars is making the diference and chars whit passive skills like Warrior Sura get a big bonus about extra dmg ( 2 hands weapon and Enchanted Blade) and dmg reducing ( passive skills)

Ok they passive skill doesnt give direct dmg ( enchanted blade boost every active skills ) and Warrior MF base is to strong.

MY Opinion about a balance pvp or low resist high dmg or hight resist low dmg or medium dmg ressit, right now we have chars whit High high and chars whit low low

Nov 30, 2018
but you do nothing but criticism.

I'm here to talk about the Open PvP in general.

In my point of view, the bonus of "Resistance against Skill Damage" is over-stacked which leads us to 2 conclusions:
  1. Negative Effect: It is nearly impossible for anybody to die in the Open PvP, unless it's a 10v1. The maximum damage you receive from a critical spell is around 5k and your HP is around 54095. That makes it increadibly boring and hard to kill literally anybody.
  2. Positive Effect: Over-stacked Resistance against Skill Damage leads us to more precision in 1 VS 1 Battles. This is really good for us, because it means that every skill and hit matters.

So, in my point of view, we are looking to increase damage in Open PvP, decrease the "Resistance against Skill Damage" bonus but simultaneously, DO NOT affect 1 VS 1 mode.

How can this be done?

Three Emperors Shield:
This item is used only in Open PvP battles. Removing the Skill Damage bonus from it and adding an offensive bonus will not affect 1 vs 1 battles at all and will in fact increase significantly the Open PvP Damage. Also, by adding the Defence against Blackouts bonus as preset bonus, we will be able to see more versatile combinations of bonuses in the 1-5 slots, instead of wasting 1 out of 5 slots for such a minority. In conculsion, if you think that with this tweak you will be switching to the normal class shields,. then you're taking a big risk during the oPvP, which is again intresting.

Resistance against Skill Damage 10% → Skill Damage 5%
(+0 to +9 scale: 1%, 1%, 1%, 2%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 4%, 4%, 5%)
Average Damage Resistance 15% → Defence against Blackouts

Dragon Steel Helmets
This is another fundamental source of "Resistance against Skill Damage", which is something we do not like in Open PvP mode. Reducing the bonus to 5% will ensure that people do not actually get 1-shot, but also never-ending fights will be extinct. In addition, tweaking it's bonuses will also increase the damage in 1 vs 1 PvP, altough not enough to make it 'random' or unbalanced.

Resistance against Skill Damage 8% → 5%
(+0 to +9 scale: 1%, 1%, 1%, 2%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 4%, 4%, 5%)

Legendary Dragon Sapphire
Right now, when deciding the bonuses of a Legendary Dragon Sapphire for Open PvP, there's only 1 way to go: 3x Resistances. And that's fair enough. Although, we should be able to see more combinations even in Open PvP Mode for offensive classes such as Ninja Archers. Note: This will also affect the 1 VS 1 PvP, but again 5% is not enough to randomize it and make it unbalanced. IT will just slightly increase the rate at which people die in 1vs1.

Strong Against Warrior, Sura, Ninja, Shaman 15% → 20%

Elixir of Sun / Holy Sun Elixir
This is the most solid way to increase the action in Open PvP battles, where potions are obviously enabled. Also, we are nowhere near touching 1 VS 1 balance with this tweak. In addition, with this tweak, we are also not really unbalancing the PvM, because the most reliable and frequently used method to regenerate HP in PvM is the bonus '% Damage will be absorbed by HP', not really the Elixirs.

Regeneration Rate: 3.000 HP / sec -> 2.500 HP / sec.

Parameter to ensure PvM is unaffected: If the player is in combat against players, then the ratio is decreased to 2,5k/sec. If not, it stays unchanged.

Also, as you can see I didn't even touch Tourmaline Equipment, which is new to the server and really really expensive. I didn't want to mess around with these items because they are actually used in both 1 VS 1 and Open PvP, and they are also really expensive to craft and upgrade. Therefore, if I were to tweak the bonuses of these items, many uncomfortable results will be occured, such as wasting the effort of many PvPers who crafted them or unbalancing the PvP.

Note: I really loved your approach in the Element Talisman+9, where you didn't add any resistance at all. It gave me the feeling that you understand what all this text is about.

PS: This is a highlight of today's Open PvP: https://gyazo.com/2e9ee49087a05b6ba896fd7ad89df0f7
Nobody will ever die at this rate and this is 100% the reason why people are no longer PvPing in the center of the cities or literally everywhere, even though the PvP items are not really expensive (relatively to PvM high-end items).
In this thread, I would like to suggest a possible tweak for Ninja - Archery.

We are aware that this specific class is suffering due to the fact that players can close up the gap very quickly and then, once a Ninja Archery is caught, he may never get out of the consecutive hits from other classes. So, here's my suggestion:

View attachment 4221 Feather Walk :
We are looking in a skill, which is vastly underrated. The movement speed in private servers is not a profitable skill, so we are tweaking it to give Archers a more compatible skill collection. Now, you'll probably say that Feather Walk is same as Berserk on Warriors, although remember that a Ninja is designed only for battle purposes, while a warrior can cover up almost all fields of the game. That's why I wouldn't like a Berserk rework.

Primary Bonus: Movement Speed → Arc Range
(1 - 17 Points : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 )
(M1 - M10 : 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 )
(G1- G10 : 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 )
(P1 - P10 : 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 )
(L : 60 )

Secondary Bonus (New!) : Velocity (Feather Walk - L only)
In the L rank, the Feather Walk will gain a new bonus called: Velocity. This is a similar version to the Blood Rush from the Precision Tree or the Time Jump from the Magic Tree.

Velocity: Casting 3 skills under 5 seconds will cause your next skill to critically strike the enemy.
How it works: For the duration that Feather Walk is enabled, Velocity will be enabled too as a secondary bonus.

(!) Attention:
Every Archer ninja player is aware that there's a well-hidden bug regarding the Arrow Shower skill, which causes sometimes the skill to not deal any damage at all. Although, I do not have any other information to help you reproduce the bug. It seems like it's totally random to me.
Update
oPvP state after the latest patch (Increased character damage):

I must say that it still feels that oPvP fights will never really end.
This is probably because of the over-stacked 'Resistance against Skill Damage' that I previously mentioned here:

With the 'Stone of Ice' addition, this bonus has been increased further, which makes the situation very frustrating.
I like that little update and I'm not supporting the idea to delete this new gem from the game, although it's not something I would like in the live server.

Suggestion for the Stone of Ice:
Skil Damage: 2%, 3%, 5% → 3%, 5%, 8%
I'm obviously suggesting this to increase the overall damage of the oPvP fights. Nothing more to comment here I guess...

The damage doesn't feel like it has been really increased. It's around the neighboorhood of 5-6k from almost all skills.
So, at that point, I will still insist in the changes I've suggested before.
That makes enough sense, although I just wanted to mention that by careful adjustment, we can achieve both of them.
Example:

Black Magic:
Black Magic suras are devastated by the overall stacked Magic Resistance. Their Flame Spirit might deal a great dps, but overall damage is significantly low.
Dark Orb, his 'Ultimate' spell, doesn't feel like the most valuable damage resource and has to be changed.
Nevertheless, it must be noted that he is one of the strongest low level PvP chars but falls behind as the levels increase.
With this approach, we are balancing this 'gap', as you can see in the table below.

View attachment 4264 Dark Orb:
Buffed
Stat Growth: 120 + 6*lv + (5*con + 5*dex + 29*Int + 9* (Magic Damage))*ar*k
Stat Growth New: 120 + 20*lv + (5*con + 10*dex + 29*Int + 9* (Magic Damage))*ar*k
View attachment 4264
Lv 115
Lv 105
Lv 95
Lv 75
Lv 60

Current Damage​

7715​

7475​

7235​

6665​

6070​

Updated Damage​

9750​

9325​

8990​

8030​

7010​

Damage Difference (%)​

🡑26%

🡑25%

🡑24%

🡑20%

🡑15%

*In all tests, the character did not wear any items, didn't finish any biologist mission and his character stats were maxed accordingly.
** ar , k : Parameters which are more complex to calculate for now and taken as 1. Either way, the skills update doesn't affect their value.
*** All skills are measured in the L rank.

In this simple example, we can see that Dark Orb will be only 15% buffed at low levels, but 25% buffed at high levels.
Same way we can follow for other characters and skills, which are overpowered at low levels (because of low magic resistance) and really weak in high levels.

And for your reply @CaptainGod , you first need to use English.
first, thanx gnyt.

and second for the people, if u do some pvp in normally server, then u know, the visual bug is here it to, so stop talk about what i say thanx, and watch each comment before i say that, and i try to help, and test a dmg and the difference about in warrior vs black magic sura, so thanx u say nothing

other if u dont know, the visual bug is here in normal server, i was reported it each weeks. so watch this one, or try the mental class, and u will see why is the lowest point on the mental pvp, and each other class. thanx a lot ma friend
Thanx ma friend.
Anyway, I'm not expecting to open a conversation with you guys,

Nova

May 22, 2018
Hello,

I have been trying the new or beta server and tbh thats a total fail, if i would be asked what to do i'd just get 5-10 players (that knows how bonuses work) and add them to an server and let them duel and test things, beacuse how you can test PvP when there are players using bugs(warriors) and no brains players that have no idea how PvP work, but lemme tell you what I think for PvP so far for what i have seen or tested.

Mage Dragon:
Im my self a mage dragon for 1v1 Mage Dragon sucks so much i deal 1.7k dmg on max against everything with sets on against others thats just mind blowing, for general fights mages are very good for tanking but very shitty for dmg, mages in total just suck on dmg dealing and DPS.
Sura Wep and BlackMagic:
Way way way too tanky, their dmg is not big is Ok but they are way too tanky i tried a duel with a wep sura set vs set and me as a Mage i was dealing 1.7k dmg and i left him like half or more hp left, same for Black Magic they both deal good dmg just reducte a bit their buffs cuz they are omfg too tanky, and if you dispel a sura Weponary his aura wont go off thats a bug.
Warriors:
I cant talk anything for warriors while they have that shitty bug that allows them to use aura and strong body in the sametime.
Ninja Archer and Dagg:
Ninjas from tanky way are the most balanced in the game for now but from the dmg side ninja archers deal wayy more than normal what you can do reducte the dex or lower their dmg a bit.
Ninja dagger for now those are ok from tanky and dmg way they deal good dmg they are not that tanky.

General fights:

Staff real talk here can you tell me whats the point if me as a dragon mage to tank 4-5 players in group fights that just makes no sense, or suras to be 3-4 v 1 and cant even move their hp that just is ridiculous, i dont know what you can even do for that here i have no single idea on my mind cuz you added soo much things for PvP that even staff has no idea what is going on right now (not trying to insult anyone by this just saying what i think).

Thanks for reading,
Kind regards,
Nova.

Last edited:

Britch

May 24, 2019
what about ninja feather walk? in stats movement speed is like ~300+, but without mount max is 200. That make no sense of skill, as well as from chance to slow stat. its dead stat here, range classes must face tank everything....also thats make no sense of movement speed rune which doesnt work, same as arc distance rune. You anyway do not cause a damage behind standard to a skill distance, thats rune gives only visual skill range. So we back again to game with face tanking and space holding where no even point to try run out =\
I suggest to make the following: reworking of slow mechanic, it will take away not just 30 but decrease the maximum cap of character movement speed without mount, from 200 to 170.
Talking about feather walk, in another way, increase the maximum cap of movement speed, like a from 200 to ~250 on L level. Ofcourse same mechanic for berserk movement speed, from 200 to ~220 on L level.

As alternative suggestion is simple to deacrease movement speed on server by 50 points and increase max cap to ~240 points,improve slow debuff from -40 to -70, to buff, runes, slows of movement speed would make sense

Last edited:

HellBoy

Nov 25, 2018
Hello,

I have been trying the new or beta server and tbh thats a total fail, if i would be asked what to do i'd just get 5-10 players (that knows how bonuses work) and add them to an server and let them duel and test things, beacuse how you can test PvP when there are players using bugs(warriors) and no brains players that have no idea how PvP work, but lemme tell you what I think for PvP so far for what i have seen or tested.

Mage Dragon:
Im my self a mage dragon for 1v1 Mage Dragon sucks so much i deal 1.7k dmg on max against everything with sets on against others thats just mind blowing, for general fights mages are very good for tanking but very shitty for dmg, mages in total just suck on dmg dealing and DPS.
Sura Wep and BlackMagic:
Way way way too tanky, their dmg is not big is Ok but they are way too tanky i tried a duel with a wep sura set vs set and me as a Mage i was dealing 1.7k dmg and i left him like half or more hp left, same for Black Magic they both deal good dmg just reducte a bit their buffs cuz they are omfg too tanky, and if you dispel a sura Weponary his aura wont go off thats a bug.
Warriors:
I cant talk anything for warriors while they have that shitty bug that allows them to use aura and strong body in the sametime.
Ninja Archer and Dagg:
Ninjas from tanky way are the most balanced in the game for now but from the dmg side ninja archers deal wayy more than normal what you can do reducte the dex or lower their dmg a bit.
Ninja dagger for now those are ok from tanky and dmg way they deal good dmg they are not that tanky.

General fights:

Staff real talk here can you tell me whats the point if me as a dragon mage to tank 4-5 players in group fights that just makes no sense, or suras to be 3-4 v 1 and cant even move their hp that just is ridiculous, i dont know what you can even do for that here i have no single idea on my mind cuz you added soo much things for PvP that even staff has no idea what is going on right now (not trying to insult anyone by this just saying what i think).

Thanks for reading,
Kind regards,
Nova.
You talk about players that dont know how bonuses work???? Yesterday you were yelling at me sets because you couldn't understand I had buff on and that decrease physical dmg .....most of you brats on the pvp server complain when you do no dmg and show off when you do dmg .... classes are different in their ways some classes tank like a rock and do decent dmg and some do crazy dmg and cant tank shits that's the way it should be if classes will be same what's the point ...... of diversity??? YOU expect that the archer can tank like a sura or a shaman and a shaman to hit like an archer???.... some classes are made to tank some are made to support and some are meant to be slayers it's the golden rule of mmorpgs your feedbacks are destroying the pvp balance
because u cannot accept your class it's not the best...... this pvp test server it's a fail will lead to no true balance will just fuck up the pvp for real following the feedback of smug kids...
EDIT: What this sv needs are guild warrs , team fights to make a good use of pvp diversity instead of destroying the pvp entirely.

Kind Regards.

Nova

May 22, 2018
You talk about players that dont know how bonuses work???? Yesterday you were yelling at me sets because you couldn't understand I had buff on and that decrease physical dmg .....most of you brats on the pvp server complain when you do no dmg and show off when you do dmg .... classes are different in their ways some classes tank like a rock and do decent dmg and some do crazy dmg and cant tank shits that's the way it should be if classes will be same what's the point ...... of diversity??? YOU expect that the archer can tank like a sura or a shaman and a shaman to hit like an archer???.... some classes are made to tank some are made to support and some are meant to be slayers it's the golden rule of mmorpgs your feedbacks are destroying the pvp balance
because u cannot accept your class it's not the best...... this pvp test server it's a fail will lead to no true balance will just fuck up the pvp for real following the feedback of smug kids...
EDIT: What this sv needs are guild warrs , team fights to make a good use of pvp diversity instead of destroying the pvp entirely.

Kind Regards.

I understand your ideas and like most of them about yesterday that's true i was wrong i really didn't saw that you had buffs and i accept that,, you saw after i saw it buffs i just stopped talking cuz i was wrong. About pvp did i ever said that classes must do same damage or must be same tanky? No i didn't i just said that's not normal to be that tanky of course shamans and suras are meant to be tankers but c'mon not that tanky mate. About guild war i absolutely love that idea we need group fights.

About bonuses i never said i know how to build or i don't know or i never said that staff should pick me to test pvp i just said that some of players there has no idea how pvp works.

Thanks for replying,
Kind regards,
Nova.

Rhm

Nov 10, 2018
Class: Healing Shaman.

Issues:

The skills of this class are dealing way too low damage ( 1.7K Call lightning; 1.9K Throw Lightning and 2.1K Lightning claw) compared to literally any other class (Mental warrior is dealing damage within the range of 5K to 8K just as the dagger ninja does). I cannot see a sense for which shaman would deal 1/4 dmg of all the other classes while casting speed of their skills is virtually the same and while the healing capacity of shaman,which should be a highlight of the class,cannot even outheal a normal potion.The issue with the Cure skill is that it heals only 9K dmg while its cooldown time is 23s at most,so just putting it in comparision with an automatic potion that heals 3K/second renders the skill pretty much useless.

Possible Fixes:

Increasing the damage of each skill to 4.5K up to 5K so that it can be competitive and deal consistent damage just as any other class,because in the state it is now it's literally impossible to kill anyone that is using a potion,and way too hard even without one.
Increasing the healing potential of the Cure skill to 15K and lowering the base cooldown from 30s to 20s so that it can reach an optimal of 15s cooldown with the bonuses.

In conclusion,this class is just not good enough to compete with any other class in its current state.People that play healing shaman would expect it to heal as one of the biggest part of its gameplay and deal consistent moderate damage,at least a half of what the other classes are capable of. I believe tuning it up to those values would make the class as competitive as all the others.
Thank you for taking your time to read this post.Best regards !

Jun 4, 2018

Issues:

The skills of this class are dealing way too low damage ( 1.7K Call lightning; 1.9K Throw Lightning and 2.1K Lightning claw) compared to literally any other class (Mental warrior is dealing damage within the range of 5K to 8K just as the dagger ninja does). I cannot see a sense for which shaman would deal 1/4 dmg of all the other classes while casting speed of their skills is virtually the same and while the healing capacity of shaman,which should be a highlight of the class,cannot even outheal a normal potion.The issue with the Cure skill is that it heals only 9K dmg while its cooldown time is 23s at most,so just putting it in comparision with an automatic potion that heals 3K/second renders the skill pretty much useless.

Possible Fixes:

Increasing the damage of each skill to 4.5K up to 5K so that it can be competitive and deal consistent damage just as any other class,because in the state it is now it's literally impossible to kill anyone that is using a potion,and way too hard even without one.
Increasing the healing potential of the Cure skill to 15K and lowering the base cooldown from 30s to 20s so that it can reach an optimal of 15s cooldown with the bonuses.

In conclusion,this class is just not good enough to compete with any other class in its current state.People that play healing shaman would expect it to heal as one of the biggest part of its gameplay and deal consistent moderate damage,at least a half of what the other classes are capable of. I believe tuning it up to those values would make the class as competitive as all the others.
They definitely need some kind of buffs but your suggestion would make them overpowered.

GNYT

Jul 19, 2018

Issues:

Possible Fixes:

Did you read the pvp maintenance note after the test server turned off? The Aeldra management team can offer us the chance to test today. Shamans' damage has increased, you should wait for the test time. If it's still low, we can report again.

gprrNca

May 28, 2019

Issues:

Possible Fixes:

i will have to disagree with your possible fix. Shaman healers have very high skill speed, making them dealing 4-5k each skill would make them the best pvp class in the server, with 2 seconds cooldown on the main skill of dps, dealing 4-5k each 2s would melt any class.

HellBoy

Nov 25, 2018
First: increase the running time the pvp sv those hours u added are ridiculous.

I wanna test this but since I cant I'm gonna let a feedback just in case XD.
I wouldn't mess much with their AP... 1.5 2k more it's already too much for a class that heal or doesn't take much of physical dmg specialty against classes based on that.
I'd suggest decrease magic dew % since the black dew was added those 2 classes got fucked reduce magical defence on alchemy or replace it with something else decrease the critical and pierce rezist

GNYT

Jul 19, 2018
Do you want magical characters to hit 1k? I do not understand. Do you want everyone to play only mentally and daggers? Metin2 is not just 2 characters. accept this.

HellBoy

Nov 25, 2018
You cant kill me on shaman light on beta with a mental not even drunk... Leaving that aside I'm gonna put it like this to you let's say you play mental and u do 5k and I do let's say 4 on light your total of skills cannot kill me before I can heal wich will take me more or less full hp taking a way i can use heal to remove future poison while you will remain with a deficit of hp the more skills I use also you cannot get away of poison either in the end you will die while I have full hp with me doing 1k less than you only.... dragon shaman got that physical dmg resistance and the reflect ... ppl play warrior or sura because they either dont know how to play other class or its hard to make. Also keep this in mind I've said it above some classes are tankers some are slayers ...

Mikiles

Oct 24, 2018
please buff body warrior. there is no chance for body against mental, make some change so that the more skilled player win.