Ghost Mode after Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

nour01470

May 7, 2019
when ppl die in map 1 or any other place they usaly cuz of a bully and they also keep on hiting on you so when you revive there you die again and they keep on doing it
so i think we should put revive as aghost in this game so when uses it to get way from him to safety or just to get to pcikup hes drops or somthing
this ghost mode in invisabale and cant be tuched works great with mosnters on metins too if you die you get away ez
sry if my grammer is bad :whistle::giggle:

Feb 11, 2019
+1 Sounds good, any good MMORPG has it.
It's good to get away from blockages of monters or mentally disabled players who don't let you play the game.
But they won't add it, it's a lot of work with the coding.

nour01470

May 7, 2019
well for me like every time i wanted to use it like preparing to get back on metin or monster btw hp gose back in that mode talking from experiance guys
like i said allready played in another privet surveur i think it was vamosMT2 i don't remember

Sep 9, 2018
+1 Sounds good, any good MMORPG has it.
It's good to get away from blockages of monters or mentally disabled players who don't let you play the game.
But they won't add it, it's a lot of work with the coding.
This aint ''any MMO'' this its metin, learn to be bullied and learn to be the one who dies all the time, cause thats what ur goin to do when u lvl up.

Feb 11, 2019
This aint ''any MMO'' this its metin, learn to be bullied and learn to be the one who dies all the time, cause thats what ur goin to do when u lvl up.
Kiddo this is a MMO, because it is a "Massively multiplayer online game", do you homework kiddo before you take my comment in a reply.

A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG, or more commonly, MMO) is an online game with large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, on the same server.

And it's "this is metin" not "this its metin" (go back to school)

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2018
Kiddo this is a MMO, because it is a "Massively multiplayer online game", do you homework kiddo before you take my comment in a reply.
And it's "this is metin" not "this its metin" (go back to school)
Ye this is metin,that was a typo cause i write through my phone,and my highly intellectual friend i said that this aint ANY mmo,its different than the others,if u wanna play the same thing on every game that do so, and as you see a large amount of players disagrees with you,having that INTELLIGENT behavior leads to nowhere.

nour01470

May 7, 2019
calm down pls its a suggestion nothing much don't like i get it so as soon as i figuer out how to close this thread i will since no one likes the idea why should i bother and btw what is that -1 you all doing? or +1 i don't get it

Sep 9, 2018
Your grammar is trash as usual, and you should thanks Bartley for deleting my reply where I send you to work at MC or KFC, because of your intellect.
"Ur grammar is trash" says the guy who said "you should THANKS bartley" and "do YOU homework kiddo" I'm on my phone once again and as i can see your grammar does not match that your high intellect,and tell me what was my gramma error in the prev comment?oh ye,there ain't one, u just understood absolutely nothing of what i said to you in the prev comments and decided to play the smartass guy.

Sep 9, 2018
Your grammar is trash as usual, and you should thanks Bartley for deleting my reply where I send you to work at MC or KFC, because of your intellect.
@Sl3ven Do you heard about discord? Just don't be so an attention seeker.
This is something you wrote.So the next time your going to address someones grammar cause of a missclick,consider fixing your own.

Feb 11, 2019
@Sl3ven Do you heard about discord? Just don't be so an attention seeker.
Thisa is something you're wrote. So the next times you go to addres someone grammar cause of a missclick,consider fixing your're own.
I feel sorry for you, you are just dumb. I will not continue this because as I see you are a sad kiddo :) Just get a job at KFC/MC and be happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.