Give us some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu312

Aug 20, 2019
Fun=Pvp
I mean we got the best developers in multiverse, and theres no fun in server atm, people losing their IQ by farming 15 hours/day.I had 145 Iq last month and now i got double digit god knows how much.
-Give us some real fun where everyone can participate- (not one sided 3 kingdom war shitfiesta)

Combatzone is trash and theres no competition in world bosses etc.

lets do it @Bes @root

Asco

Game Admin
Staff member
Game Admin
Feb 11, 2019
Hi
How exactly do you want us to give you some fun? If you're going to make a suggestion think about it.. and actually suggest something, not just saying that we should bring some fun..

Greetings,
Asco

Dockmen

Jul 6, 2018
Honestly, before "giving us some fun" they should focus on things like anti bot farm systems or something similar, because right now i think around 30% of playerbase use m2bob.
We also talked about several things on the last community talk and so far we havent seen anything that was talked ( this was 1month+ ago).
We need you guys to work on such things because as of right now, the server is not enjoyable at all. Make it fair first, then we can talk about having something "for fun".
Because of botters the prices of pretty much everything have been getting lower and lower. The dungeons are not even worth doing ( except garden), and we are limited with around 3h CD on them, so are we meant to just farm stones 24/7? The state of aeldra is not really good atm, would be nice to see something be done.

Sinful

Aug 16, 2019
Honestly, before "giving us some fun" they should focus on things like anti bot farm systems or something similar, because right now i think around 30% of playerbase use m2bob.
We also talked about several things on the last community talk and so far we havent seen anything that was talked ( this was 1month+ ago).
We need you guys to work on such things because as of right now, the server is not enjoyable at all. Make it fair first, then we can talk about having something "for fun".
Because of botters the prices of pretty much everything have been getting lower and lower. The dungeons are not even worth doing ( except garden), and we are limited with around 3h CD on them, so are we meant to just farm stones 24/7? The state of aeldra is not really good atm, would be nice to see something be done.
I completely agree with you, the dgs rlly suck atm time/profit wise, and constantly farmimg metins becomes boring indeed, I also agree with the guy above that said pvp = fun but seems impossible to reach pvp with such a boring/repetitive pvm sadly

Asco

Game Admin
Staff member
Game Admin
Feb 11, 2019
Hi,
I will close this thread here, because it's unnecessary.
they should focus on things like anti bot farm systems
We actually do have a system against hackers, but you wouldn't know it.. Premium hacks such as m2bob are always working against our protection, and trying to find a way around it..

We also talked about several things on the last community talk and so far we havent seen anything that was talked
I don't know exactly what you're referring to here, on this link you can see what was discussed, and most of it was added, apart from the Group Dungeon and Increased level because this would come in the future.. it makes no sense to randomly increase the level.

In the future please bring thoughtful suggestions..

Greetings,
Asco

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.