I received 5 hours block for 2 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
Alex We are stainless and we are everywhere. We are behind you, in front of you, we are everywhere. never again infect us.

Wasaki

Dec 25, 2018
Nobody likes you because you dishonored to other people when you hit every players metin.You kill all farm account and then when we come with pvp char you are running like a child. If you want some respect be respectfull to other players. BEND THE KNEE KIDDO

model007

Oct 24, 2018
How courageous! It comes with forum threats including. Nothing counts, I swore I got 5 hours, I want the same thing. I do not accept a word, you can be the guy you want! I'm allowed to attack the ape anytime, but I do not threaten it on the forum. Again I see the influence!

RXD

Aug 5, 2018
Austria
How courageous! It comes with forum threats including. Nothing counts, I swore I got 5 hours, I want the same thing. I do not accept a word, you can be the guy you want! I'm allowed to attack the ape anytime, but I do not threaten it on the forum. Again I see the influence!
I think it depends on the GM....I got 2 times a chatban on one char, the first one was 10 hours, the other one 2 hours. The insults were nearly the same, but one was in german, the other one in romanian xD

Wtf are you even crying about? Just be the bigger man and don't give a fck.

You can only win, if you walk away with your pride fully intact.

Jan 6, 2019
But when you attack my metin, you then run, why is that? :(

Dec 16, 2018
Nobody's threatening you. If you attack anyone's metin, everyone can attack yours. This game is a game of pvp and pvm. Please keep crying somewhere else ...

model007

Oct 24, 2018
A new day .

0211_171341.jpg 0211_171313.jpg

You do not understand, if two people give the same stone at the same time, and one dies because it's from a different kingdom, there's no reason to injure to bring 5 colleagues to kill him. And these will be my last words, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Good luck

Jan 6, 2019
A new day .

View attachment 2862 View attachment 2863

You do not understand, if two people give the same stone at the same time, and one dies because it's from a different kingdom, there's no reason to injure to bring 5 colleagues to kill him. And these will be my last words, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Good luck
Problem is, neither Razz, nor most people in 105+ maps, need much to kill you, you're ridiculously bad, if you allow me to say so. So in the end you're just a crybaby.

Bartley

Gamemaster
Staff member
Gamemaster
Jan 25, 2019
United Kingdom
@model007 ,
My humble opinion: There are 5 different channels and a pretty big Lv105+ map, but you choose to fight over a specific metinstone. The server, as mentioned before, is both PvP & PvM and there's nothing to report when people bring friends to fight for their metins. I just find it time-wasting to yammer over something so meaningless.

Sep 20, 2018
@Bartley nailed it in this case. From what I see, this is clearly a case of a crybaby here - and there isn't much needed to see it. And crybabies are only a waste of time...

If I see another player farming along the way I'm farming (I'm only in the Red Woods, but that doesn't matter), I immediately switch the channel or try to get ahead of that player so that I still get my fair share of metins to farm. That's all that is to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.