Improve Aeldra

Teti

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Community Manager
May 9, 2018
Hi,
As you could see at our last patchnotes, we want to improve the quality of Aeldra. If you know bugs, description errors, things that are annoying for you or short improvements then let us know this here please. Don't discuss about the posts of others, if you like a comment, you can use the like button.
This post is not a discussion thread about a content update or complete new content, only for the short things.
You are our players, you are playing Aeldra every day, you can help us to improve Aeldra.

If you want to report a bug, it's important that you give us enough information. Explain the bug, write how you can reproduce the bug, post your syserr.txt from the client and write how the bug happened and at what time. To post the content of the syserr.txt you can use this page.

Sincerely your
Aeldra -Team

Aug 8, 2019
buffi de sıkıntı var yanımızda dolaşırken bufflamıyor skillerin perma veya buffinin geliştirilmesi lazım biyaloğun uzaktan veya toplu şekilde verilmesi gerekli çağırma mührü saçma ben oyunda iken etraftaki herşeyin kaybolup sunucuya bağlanıyor yazısı gelmesi.

Buffi has a problem, buffi should be upgraded and skills should be permanent. Buffi doesn't give us skills when we're away. Biologists-Role an unnecessary item, We can give biologists collectively and connected to server error, i'm having this problem too much.

Jun 12, 2018
Offline messages don't work, i know they used to work a while ago, but for quite some time if you Shift+Enter, write the name of the person you want to message and send the message, it will ask you for the 15k yang fee, when you accept, the yang will be taken but the other person won't get your message. It's been a while since i wanted to suggest a fix for this, please look into it:D.

KingCls

Jul 2, 2019
inventory sets where you can switch between pvm / pvp sets and so on

option to switch to an "empty" set so your turmalins etc. are not losing time and you don't have to unequip them

Teti

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Community Manager
May 9, 2018
Offline messages don't work, i know they used to work a while ago, but for quite some time if you Shift+Enter, write the name of the person you want to message and send the message, it will ask you for the 15k yang fee, when you accept, the yang will be taken but the other person won't get your message. It's been a while since i wanted to suggest a fix for this, please look into it:D.
Hi,
i tested it and it works for me, can you reproduce the bug and can write there how you do it that it doesn't work for you?

inventory sets where you can switch between pvm / pvp sets and so on

option to switch to an "empty" set so your turmalins etc. are not losing time and you don't have to unequip them
Hi,
our development team is already working on an equipment changer, it will be released soon.

Greetings,
Teti

Last edited:

Ximurg

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Apr 7, 2019
buffi de sıkıntı var yanımızda dolaşırken bufflamıyor skillerin perma veya buffinin geliştirilmesi lazım biyaloğun uzaktan veya toplu şekilde verilmesi gerekli çağırma mührü saçma ben oyunda iken etraftaki herşeyin kaybolup sunucuya bağlanıyor yazısı gelmesi.
Merhaba,
Buffi becerileri kalıcı olmayacak, buffi' nin yanınızda özellik vermemesi sorununu kontrol edeceğiz. Biyolog çağırma mührü gereksiz bir eşya değil, bu eşya sayesinde 1. köylere gitmek zorunda değilsiniz. Biyolog' da herhangi bir değişiklik düşünmemekteyiz. Sunucuya bağlandın hatası üzerinde, nasıl çözebileceğimiz hakkında şuanda çalışıyoruz eğer bir bilginiz var ise bizlere iletin.

Buffi, skills wont come permanent, we'il check this problem. Biologist Role is not unnecessary, cause you can summon the biologist and you dont have go to map1. There won't be any changes in the biologist and, connection error, for that we need information how we can reproduce this bug and let us know if you know how to solve this problem.

felima22

Aug 8, 2019
Improve the switchbot so you can for example specify 5 bonus on a 3 bonus eq part and say stop when you got any 3 of them.
Missing Baroness and the Orc maze endboss as well as their chests, probably more but thats what i found

skrt

Sep 15, 2018
automatic shop finder (ctrl + shift + right mouse click) doesnt work in the storage. shift key is being ignored. you have to put the item in your inventory to make it work.

Jun 12, 2018
Hi,
i tested it and it works for me, can you reproduce the bug and can write there how you do it that it doesn't work for you?

Hi,
our development team is already working on an equipment changer, it will be released soon.

Greetings,
Teti
I just message me with a character from my main account to my secondary character farmer on secondary account by writing his name in the box in shift+enter (while the receiving character is offline, when they are online it works) and then i log off from the "sender" and log on the "receiver" of the message and the message didn't arrive on my secondary character as if it wasn't sent, but it took the 15k yang. dunno how to explain it more clearly, i can reproduce this bug 100% of the times so it's proofable (or how you write that word lol, I'm not native speaker).

I have also another idea:

aeldra.png

This. Add this spinning effect on your skills while they are up. Disable the effect when it's bonuses are not active (like the duration of a Dispel while AotS is active for example - while dispelled this frame shouldn't run although his spel is still technically active just under Disper from SW - or when your skill is not active in general so you know you didn't activate Fear while charging skills on farmer for example). It should work for AotS, for Though Body of mentals, buffs of shami's for themselves, etc.; you know what i mean i hope by now. This will also improve pvp so you know, not to "burst" your big damage skills when dispelled for example cuz you'll deal less damage by being Dispeled and will add like higher skill cap in pvp making more diverse players and playstyles.

Hope you guys will consider my idea:D.

Last edited:

xLeekk

Apr 30, 2018
- bigger time elixir for alchemy
- craft 100 gaya at once
- option that i can color reflect and swiftness as not shaman
- metinranking finally fixxed (lol)
- ranking (metin, dungeons, boss) 2 or 1 week resets.
- that i can port to soon over the questtimer so i can craft my tickets for dungeons

Teti

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Community Manager
May 9, 2018
Hi,
for me it is working perfect, can you make a GIF please where it is not working that i can try to reproduce the error?

Greetings,
Teti

seksek

Apr 3, 2019
Hi,
for me it is working perfect, can you make a GIF please where it is not working that i can try to reproduce the error?

Greetings,
Teti
As i have previously said, CTRL + left click is not functioning for 'inventory to storage' but it works perfectly for 'storage to inventory' ...