Lost items, accound cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2018
Is there any chance to get my items back? I don't know how long before, i took a break from playing metin, there are a few months anyway, and today when i came back, almost everything from my account was missing and 0 yang. Mostly sure, someone guessed my password and transferred all items to another account. I still have access to my account and changed my password, but at the level I have, it is impossible to continue without my items which cost a lot of time, money and effort. I beg you to help me somehow!

Dec 1, 2018
I think that i could better delete this because there are 1% chances to receive my items back. I don't know how to prove it, i have photos with some of my items, but idk, tell me what should i do.

Asshai

Gamemaster
Staff member
Gamemaster
Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
you can start by telling us your character name, when do you think it happened(as close as you can remember).

Greetins,
Asshai.

Dec 1, 2018
Hi, Asshai.
My character name is LegendaryRO and account username is Legendary. I can't really know when this happened since today is the first day i've connected after a few months. What i know (approximately) is when i stopped playing and that's somewhere after the Valentine's event ended.

Dec 1, 2018
I found some photos with my items before.
I can't believe this happened to me, i worked a lot for those items, I'm speechless...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.