New Vote Buff Bonus ?

Jan 8, 2019
20 monster is 10 metin ? damn you are so dump like the other once
Its a fact, that you are constantly mistreating other people just because they have a different opinion than you
you seem like a 10y old kid tilting on the keyboard claiming he is always right...
nah, you are not worth my time, and i have all kinds of it

Mar 4, 2019
Its a fact, that you are constantly mistreating other people just because they have a different opinion than you
you seem like a 10y old kid tilting on the keyboard claiming he is always right...
nah, you are not worth my time, and i have all kinds of it
its a fact that im right, trying to act cool ha ? fucking pimple face kid

wiseguy

Nov 5, 2018
the only problem is that 90 % of the guys who said yes can do all the pvm content solo so -20 %mob isn't much for them,myself included.How about a +10 % metin option but it reduces dmg in bosses with like 20 %? so in this situation,you have to choose if you're gonna farm metins or bosses in a certain day.

Feb 5, 2019
the only problem is that 90 % of the guys who said yes can do all the pvm content solo so -20 %mob isn't much for them,myself included.How about a +10 % metin option but it reduces dmg in bosses with like 20 %? so in this situation,you have to choose if you're gonna farm metins or bosses in a certain day.
wtf are u talkin about ?XD

wiseguy

Nov 5, 2018
wtf are u talkin about ?XD
they re talking about a new vote option: everybody uses 20 mob atm.Giving 10 % metin to players who already do all the PVM content solo with or without double drop is only making the difference between medium gear level players and top tier gear level players higher.just tell me,what's so confusing about my first message that you had to tag me? i explained it thoroughly.

Sherif

Apr 16, 2019
It is a good idea to have two choices, since the bonus you choose will last for 24 hours. I don’t imagine anybody choosing 20 exp, and perhaps,the 115 players with tourmaline items and all that stuff that deals a lot of damage,choose 20 drop.

It will help beginners and medium level players, so +1 !

Raizer

Apr 16, 2019
I'd like the 10% metin as an end-game player, but if I were to observe this objectively, I don't think it would be such a great idea. 10% free extra damage to metins for 2k players/24hours means a huge increase in the amount of coupons farmed/day server-wide (assuming everyone farms just 1 hour of metins/24h); for now, if you wanna increase your metins damage you have limited options as an end-game player, either get 10% prismatic soul which would cut into your cash stack by a considerable amount (would take a decent amount of time to turn that to profit from the extra coupons/h dropped by that extra damage increase), either get a high avg zodiac sword which would cut it even worse assuming you have regular luck at switching averages and not total bad luck and get yourself ruined (30kkk not even a 40+ avg here, hahahah, good one).

That means for the extra damage in metins which would directly influence the amount of cash yang in circulation throughout coupons, you have to pay alot. By giving a free extra 10% metins, people would farm way much faster server-wide, and way more yang would be added in circulation every day, which would eventually lead into a big inflation, making yang have less base value, economy 1o1. That's not even taking into consideration the side drops of metins which would eventually get cheaper also, which would influence for example the souls to get cheaper cuz of faster yang and faster upgrade materials farm; it would just create a huge domino effect and collapse the market even more. The ONLY reason the market is holding is because the Aeldra staff increased the selling tax to 4% and also added the zodiac run/soul system which dissipates alot of yang in circulation each day; without those counter-measures everything would've blown up in price by now even harder making yang less valuable since it would've been alot more of it in circulation; with your proposal you just deny a decently large chunk of that anti-measure.

There's already enough damage on the server, easy to hit at least 150k in metins (map 110) even with a poison sword and already the time it takes to break an end-game metin is pretty low. The vote system right now it's perfectly balanced, 20% mobs means a little extra to metins, a little extra to bosses, well rounded and helps every player in both scenarios (metin farm and bossing) which is especially relevant for low levels. I'm all for a 5% hh bonus cuz of the lack of a pvp option but except for that, i don't think adding anything else to vote system is a good idea.

If I were to look at it selfishly, sure, gimme the 10% bonus to metins so i can get more yang/h; why just 10? gimme 20 lol. But if I am to look at it objectively with a clear mind, i'm sure it will have a pretty big negative outcome in 2-3 months from implementation. Aeldra economy is already fragile, don't play with it like this at a global scale.

cLear

Sep 23, 2018
I'd like the 10% metin as an end-game player, but if I were to observe this objectively, I don't think it would be such a great idea. 10% free extra damage to metins for 2k players/24hours means a huge increase in the amount of coupons farmed/day server-wide (assuming everyone farms just 1 hour of metins/24h); for now, if you wanna increase your metins damage you have limited options as an end-game player, either get 10% prismatic soul which would cut into your cash stack by a considerable amount (would take a decent amount of time to turn that to profit from the extra coupons/h dropped by that extra damage increase), either get a high avg zodiac sword which would cut it even worse assuming you have regular luck at switching averages and not total bad luck and get yourself ruined (30kkk not even a 40+ avg here, hahahah, good one).

That means for the extra damage in metins which would directly influence the amount of cash yang in circulation throughout coupons, you have to pay alot. By giving a free extra 10% metins, people would farm way much faster server-wide, and way more yang would be added in circulation every day, which would eventually lead into a big inflation, making yang have less base value, economy 1o1. That's not even taking into consideration the side drops of metins which would eventually get cheaper also, which would influence for example the souls to get cheaper cuz of faster yang and faster upgrade materials farm; it would just create a huge domino effect and collapse the market even more. The ONLY reason the market is holding is because the Aeldra staff increased the selling tax to 4% and also added the zodiac run/soul system which dissipates alot of yang in circulation each day; without those counter-measures everything would've blown up in price by now even harder making yang less valuable since it would've been alot more of it in circulation; with your proposal you just deny a decently large chunk of that anti-measure.

There's already enough damage on the server, easy to hit at least 150k in metins (map 110) even with a poison sword and already the time it takes to break an end-game metin is pretty low. The vote system right now it's perfectly balanced, 20% mobs means a little extra to metins, a little extra to bosses, well rounded and helps every player in both scenarios (metin farm and bossing) which is especially relevant for low levels. I'm all for a 5% hh bonus cuz of the lack of a pvp option but except for that, i don't think adding anything else to vote system is a good idea.

If I were to look at it selfishly, sure, gimme the 10% bonus to metins so i can get more yang/h; why just 10? gimme 20 lol. But if I am to look at it objectively with a clear mind, i'm sure it will have a pretty big negative outcome in 2-3 months from implementation. Aeldra economy is already fragile, don't play with it like this at a global scale.
Yea, thats a great point, but what about some pvp bonus, for example 1k hp or maybe some hh, casting speed or anything

Raizer

Apr 16, 2019
Yea, thats a great point, but what about some pvp bonus, for example 1k hp or maybe some hh, casting speed or anything
I said "I'm all for a 5% hh bonus cuz of the lack of a pvp option but except for that, i don't think adding anything else to vote system is a good idea. "

hh=halfhuman xD

A pvp bonus would be welcomed.

Feb 5, 2019

10% dmg is maybe 2k dmg.. that means if I deal 150k thats 1,33% dmg increase. this would mean every 66th metin is „doubledrop“ dude thats nothing calm down this wouldnt change a shit xD