npc at which you can sell characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2018
Wow , never had any ideia like that but should be nice , like an account marktet like

'Body Warrior / Level 55 / Aura P Berserk G1 / 500kk '

But for that should be any type of verifications like , the character have no items , only that character in that account and the trade should be like you make it on sale and when someone buys it automatic the buyer gets a new password and the account transfered to the email he have been choosen while buying it.

I kinda like it , will make leveling a new font of farm like in others mmorpgs

Sep 16, 2018
Wow , never had any ideia like that but should be nice , like an account marktet like

'Body Warrior / Level 55 / Aura P Berserk G1 / 500kk '

But for that should be any type of verifications like , the character have no items , only that character in that account and the trade should be like you make it on sale and when someone buys it automatic the buyer gets a new password and the account transfered to the email he have been choosen while buying it.

I kinda like it , will make leveling a new font of farm like in others mmorpgs
I played on several servers and there after the purchase of a character, I get a figure on my account

Dec 23, 2018
Hungary
There was a WoW Pserver I played on, which had an online Character AH. Which made things a bit easier and more risk free.
If they would ever do something like this, then here is an example of a working system. :D it would be a time investment for sure, but it's not a bad idea.

It is better than an account transfer as you trade the character itself. So your account stays.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

SunGuru

Dec 19, 2018
That was on Metin2UK where i was part of the team...we had ticket system 2 players send ticket with ID details and we GM exchange them and you get all via email..the players ID and new password that we set it up

Sep 16, 2018
That was on Metin2UK where i was part of the team...we had ticket system 2 players send ticket with ID details and we GM exchange them and you get all via email..the players ID and new password that we set it up

this is not the case, without interfering with third parties

Status
Not open for further replies.