Razador Bug , money lost, angry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2019
Hi, today i entered the Razador room, with razador ticket to get right into the boss room, like i do almost everyday. But when i entered, my character dissapeared , i coudn't do anything, i was stuck, everything even the mobs were invisible. When i open my inventory i had different items in there, different money, the online shop was different, so basicaly it was another person account. How ? And what to do now ? i just lost about 70kk on the boss ticket room, amazing, i had to farm 1 whole hour now just to bug again ? Can you do something or i can start searching for another metin 2 server ? I love your server but i don't have time to lose money cuz of bugs like these.

Can you do something or i can start searching for another metin 2 server ?
Stop being so overly dramatic, all lost items due to bugs are always restored by the team.
I get the frustration, we all encounter it every now and then, but just report it and wait.

Since the last update you can re-enter dungeons, if you've been kicked out, all you had to do was relog and teleport back in.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

root

Developer
Admin
Apr 7, 2018
Write a message to a SGM, and include your character name ofc, then he/she will probably help you.
Anyway if you know a way to reproduce an issue, just tell us, else we can't fix it.

And a hint, open taskmanager, kill the process, relogin, and you can join the dungeon again.

Jan 12, 2019
Stop being so overly dramatic, all lost items due to bugs are always restored by the team.
I get the frustration, we all encounter it every now and then, but just report it and wait.

Since the last update you can re-enter dungeons, if you've been kicked out, all you had to do was relog and teleport back in.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How to teleport back in ? I mean i try to re-enter from the guardian but it doesen't let me, it says that i need another ticket. Yeah i know i overreacted a bit, but it's really frustrating to lose money in bugs.

Jan 12, 2019
Write a message to a SGM, and include your character name ofc, then he/she will probably help you.
Anyway if you know a way to reproduce an issue, just tell us, else we can't fix it.

And a hint, open taskmanager, kill the process, relogin, and you can join the dungeon again.
How to teleport back in ? I mean i try to re-enter from the guardian but it doesen't let me, it says that i need another ticket.

root

Developer
Admin
Apr 7, 2018
The re-enter is available 10 minutes after leaving, a popup message appears at the next login.

Jan 12, 2019
The re-enter is available 10 minutes after leaving, a popup message appears at the next login.
Well, it didn't appear to me, i try to get in touch with and SGM or GM , if they can't help me, well rip, i'll get back to farming. You win some, you lose some, meh. Thanks for help anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.