Not open for further replies.

Asco

Game Admin
Staff member
Game Admin
Feb 11, 2019
1566489630587.png
Hi,
We are currently looking for volunteers and hardworking translators for Aeldra in various languages. You will be required to translate & fix the wrong translations. Depending on the work & effort you're putting in, we will reward you with special Dragon-Coins.

If you are interested in helping us make Aeldra more enjoyable for everyone, then you will need to contact me, preferably on discord (Asco#3816). I would appreciate it if you directly write to me that you would like to help us with the translations. More information will be given via the Private-Message.
Also, if you are a Translator, and you decide to do silly things, you will be punished with a HWID ban, so think twice about your actions.

We are currently looking for translators in the following languages:
  • Polish
  • Italian
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Hungarian
  • Czech
  • Portugese
  • Arabic
  • Greek
Looking forward your applications.

Sincerely your
Aeldra-Team

Last edited by a moderator:

root

Developer
Admin
Developer
Apr 7, 2018
We've created a new Translation-Webapp because our old was kinda too complex and had issues.
That's the reason why I sadly delayed to setup the lastest translators who wrote me on discord. I'm apologizing for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got added as Translator by Asco, you'll receive a new button on the website userpanel.

This button opens this web-app, where you can pick and translate missing translations or even improve existing texts.

The usage is super easy, you just click into the right column on what you want to translate, then you write the translation to your target language.
By pressing ENTER or Arrow Down you save the translation and you're ready to continue on the next row.

Asco

Game Admin
Staff member
Game Admin
Feb 11, 2019
Hi,
We are still currently looking for Translators for the following languages:
  • Polish
  • Spanish
  • Hungarian
  • Czech
  • Italian
  • Greek
If you can speak any of the above languages, and want to help us with the server translations, please make sure to message me at discord (Asco#6666).

Sincerely your
Aeldra-Team

Status
Not open for further replies.