Why delete my post?

Esparguete

Sep 12, 2018
I lost some items: nemere boss room ticket because server error
Need repeat thethe dungeon of crystal dragon because no stone droped
Need repeat the dungeon crystal dragon because the guy who was with me has the error client and close his game
The last ticket from jotum because he bloq me and i could move to kill him.

Teti

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Community Manager
May 9, 2018
Hi,
explain your problem better, noone of our team understand what's your problem.

Greetings,
Teti

Oct 9, 2018
Greece
@Esparguete the moment exactly u have problem (client crash/stone no drop etc..) you go immediately to discord and talk to a team member THEY will add you to a list which upon successful verification you will receive the item back. YOU DONT HAVE to make a post about that. If you cant understand english tell a friend to translate this to ur language ^^

Esparguete

Sep 12, 2018
Now is a little dificult because the evidences i put it before that someone delete it i dont have it more, but i will try.
1-I use boss room ticket nemere and inside it said you are conected to the server that error and i could do anything.
2-i was doing crystal dragon dungeon with other guys and no key stone drop and we must repear the dungeon, and the other time happen do him that error that close the client,i talk about that error a lot and the solucion that said to me was open new client after have one opened like some hours, but that is not the solucion because i played other metins and that never happened so must be fixed, so i lost other passage from crystal.
3-The last i go in side the jotum and he block me against the wall and couldnt move so died and i repeat the dundgeon. About 1 i put some print screen in 3 i did a vid so someone delete it

Well losing dungeon keys by dc or bugs happens so much in every game.
I dont think you will get your Keyitems back.
Instead it would be better to implent a feature which I liked a lot in other games.
1. Respawn. If you are stuck inside a dungeon you sould be able to teleport to the spawnpoint inside the dungeon.
2. A 10 or 15 Minute-timer. If you got disconnected you have a certain amount of time to relog.
When you log in, you continue at the point where you disconnected or simply at the spawn inside the dungeon.

Bes

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Apr 7, 2018
As someone had said, for refunds etc it is the best and fastest way to report to a GM via Discord! There you get 100% the refund on the same day and don't have to wait that long!

For now, I need your character name to help you!

Esparguete

Sep 12, 2018
@Bes i have send message to you already in discord 2 times, so if i need talk to other guy tell me because if you put here in forum guys if you have problems talk to x guy i dont know who who for talk so tell me pls the name,and i dont need to do posts like this. Man you are a gm right? Or should i talk to other person?Maybe you get a lot of work...
Name:CivilWarrior level 115
Red kingdom

Oct 9, 2018
Greece
@Esparguete Bes has like 1 million work to do.. he is not a GM and therefore you should not talk to him about GM stuff.. there are like 50 gm everyday.. find one and Pm him in discord or Forum.. PM'ing higher rank staff wont get your problem solved faster because they have more serious problems to deal with.. while GM's sitting there and waiting for exactly these kinds of stuff.

root

Developer
Admin
Developer
Apr 7, 2018
I dont know what you talked to him, but you should be more specific and give them the information that they want...

You are really the first one who claims that he didnt received his refund... really the only one...

Esparguete

Sep 12, 2018
@root i gave all the information and he answer me like one week ago but he didnt do nothing because i dont have my things back yet, and i am so tired because almost one month that i lost and you guys take too long for give my things back and because errors of your server not because my fault, it has some problems and you sill never fix them

Teti

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Community Manager
May 9, 2018
Hi,
write me a private message at the board, i will help you.

Greetings,
Teti