Why do hackers complain about their account being banned FFS????

May 1, 2019
I lol so hard on these dudes as the team members post a proof of their deeds lol. Recently a dude complained of being banned due to internalserver trading,and Teti posted how he sweared after he got his first warning. LOL!!!!

cLear

Sep 23, 2018
Ill ask you somethink else. Talking about real life, why dosen’t everybody recognize if they’d killed somebody? Just think about it and i guess you’ll have your answer.

I’m gonna tell you either way, because they would like to be free. Like for real, would you like beeing in a cage 24/7 for years? Of course not. Same goes for the game, you wouldn’t want your account to be banned and start again from zero.

May 1, 2019
Ill ask you somethink else. Talking about real life, why dosen’t everybody recognize if they’d killed somebody? Just think about it and i guess you’ll have your answer.

I’m gonna tell you either way, because they would like to be free. Like for real, would you like beeing in a cage 24/7 for years? Of course not. Same goes for the game, you wouldn’t want your account to be banned and start again from zero.
Lol. Thats pretty stupid,since the game has a log file that can be looked up anytime. Its not complicated like that dud

cLear

Sep 23, 2018
Lol. Thats pretty stupid,since the game has a log file that can be looked up anytime. Its not complicated like that dud
Yk, you can find evidences of what you did in real life to. Some people just want to get a second chance without doing anything for it.
Thats just my opinion, if you think otherwise idk, go ask them why r they doing it :D