New profile posts

Hey there, My name in game is "DropsHeater" and 3 days ago I try to enter in my main account and I realized I was been scammed... When I entered in my account I lost everything, my entire money, my items, and even my buffi, my mount and my pet. I need some help to understand what can I do to try to get them back... I stop playing for like 2 days and when I tried to come back my items and my money has gone.
JMY
JMY
JMY#2452 write me on discord
the client doesnt open
URL/LIVE.ae.xml ErrorCode 0 Status 403 Could not open configuration from remote.
what should i do?
Mach mal deine signatur bilder kleiner, hab schlechtes internet :(
Lmao :)))) internet warriors pls don’t fire up the keyboard srry I can’t take you serious with that face k bye, even in game you wear a snowman mask to cover up your face you must be traumatised lel see ya
Veeqo
Veeqo
dude do you have eyes in your fkin forehead? cant u read at all? Its not even him LUL
Flashy
Flashy
dude you are just jealous that i look much more attractive then you, I get so many bitches, you dont even know !
buna am primit ban fara sa injuri pe cineva sau sa folosesc vreun hack am donat pe server doar am donat am fiecare tranzactie pe paypal nu inteleg de ce nu mi se pare corect te rog frumos ajuta ma
Zia
Zia
Buna, ai primit ban pt bug abuse. O seara buna
Hey ich kann meine charakter nicht löschen habe zweimal einen löschungscode angefordert aber keiner von denen geht ich bitte euch mir einen code zuschicken der geht oder dass ihr meine 2 charaktere löscht. Vielen dank im vorraus
Hey I can not delete my character twice requested a deletion code but none of those I'm going please you send me a code that goes or that you delete my 2 characters. Many thanks in advance
root
root
Besser, Offlineshop schließen, Scheiden lassen, Ausloggen, Code anfordern, einloggen, Löschen. Done 100%.
Hello! Could you please read my ban appeal? I am sure there had happened a missunderstanding! Thank you!